Kensington Gardens, London, United Kingdom
Prime location in the heart of London’s prestigious Kensington, with views overlooking Kensington Gardens and the Palace.
PERFECT FOR: City
40 minutes - London Heathrow Airport
Kensington Gardens has been completely refurbished and boasts generous living space, a separate dining area, bar and lounge all chicly decorated by the internationally renowned interior design company yoo Furnish. The contemporary apartment has two bedrooms and a study complete with a sofa bed.
Situated directly across from Kensington Palace, the apartment benefits from lovely views over
Hyde Park and The Royal Albert Hall are only moments away, while the nearby exhibitions at the Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Science Museum are sure to impress all audiences.
A visit to Kensington Gardens may easily be combined with a trip to Triangle d'Or, Paris using the high-speed Eurostar service.
The vibrant city of London needs little description. The metropolitan destination bursts with culture, from fabulous shows in the West End, numerous historic sites and museums to some of the world’s best shopping and finest dining.
London is one of the world's most visited cities and has something for everyone - from history to culture, art, grand museums, dazzling architecture, royalty, diversity and irrepressible charm.
Sitting grandly on the banks of the Thames is the Tate Modern, Britain’s national museum of modern and contemporary art. Inside you’ll find temporary exhibitions by top artists from Damien Hirst to Gauguin. To find out more of London’s history take a tour around the Tower of London with one of the Yeoman Warders. Discover its 900 year history as a royal palace, prison, place of execution, arsenal, jewel house and zoo! The London Eye is a major feature of London’s skyline – climb aboard for a breathtaking experience, with unforgettable views of more than 55 of London’s most famous landmarks.
If markets are more your scene then browse the antique stalls on Portobello Road, or taste a range of mouth-wateringly fresh food at Borough market.
To recharge your batteries and take a break from the city, visit one of the many beautiful parks in the centre of London including Hyde Park, Green Park and St James's Park.
There are so many exciting things to do and famous sights to see that you’ll never get tired of this incredible city.
- Two bedrooms, with a sofa bed in the study, sleeping six guests
- Two bathrooms
- Large living area with dining room, bar and lounge
- Internet access capability, iPad, flat screen TV, AppleTV and Bose iPod music system
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Nespresso machine
- Views of Kensington Garden and Kensington Palace
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV with Apple TV, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- iPad 2, printer and wi-fi internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair