Opera Apartment, Vienna, Austria
A stylish three bedroom apartment in the heart of Vienna.
PERFECT FOR: City
30 minutes - Vienna International Airport
The Opera Apartment is ideally situated to make the most of your stay in Vienna. Located only moments away from the grand Staatsoper and one of the most exclusive shopping streets in Vienna, Members will be able to easily explore all of the city's fascinating sights.
The apartment itself is extremely spacious at 190 square metres with high ceilings. It features three en suite bedrooms and a large open plan living and
The modern, fully fitted kitchen will no doubt be neglected as some of Vienna's best restaurants and coffee houses are only minutes away from your front door.
Vienna is a very well connected city and Members may enjoy travelling from the Opera Apartment to another City Collection destination. For a contrasting experience to Vienna, visit Galata, Istanbul for a few days.
The imperial city of Vienna effortlessly blends past and present within its grand boulevards and spacious parks. The beautiful city centre is right on the doorstop of your Opera Apartment and Members will enjoy wandering the pedestrian shopping streets for hours and visiting many of Vienna’s sights.
Walk in the footsteps of the Habsburgs though the Imperial Palace, watch the world famous Lipizzaner stallions, experience a world-class recital by the Vienna Philharmonic in the stately Wiener Konzerthaus or an outstanding operatic performance at the Staatsoper… so much to choose from in this fascinating city.
A delightful city to visit all year round, wintertime in Vienna brings out the well-known Christmas markets and the famous Vienna Ball season, lasting from New Year’s Eve to early March. The Vienna Balls are seen as the epitome of glamour and decadence and take place in some of the city’s most important historical buildings. The City Collection’s Central Concierge will be delighted to secure your tickets to what will be a very memorable evening spent in this charmed city.
- Three bedrooms, sleeping six guests, all en suite
- Very spacious living and entertaining area
- Huge windows letting in floods of natural light
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen
- 190 square metres
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and Apple TV, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- iPad 2, printer and wi-fi internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair