Southbank, London, United Kingdom
Luxury apartment with stunning views over the River Thames and London cityscape.
PERFECT FOR: City
45 minutes - Heathrow Airport
55 minutes - Gatwick Airport
Watch London life go by on the River Thames while relaxing on the private balcony of your luxury Southbank apartment. Enjoy the captivating river scene and the views of the Millennium Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral. There is always something happening in this part of London.
Inside the apartment are three spacious bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a large living and entertaining area benefiting from the views over the river.
There is a host of restaurants along the river bank and you are only a short taxi ride away from Covent Garden, Leicester Square and other prime entertainment and restaurant areas.
To see another side of London combine a stay in Southbank with a few nights in Kensington Gardens, London.
The vibrant city of London needs little description. The metropolitan destination bursts with culture, from fabulous shows in the West End, numerous historic sites and museums to some of the world’s best shopping and finest dining.
London is one of the world's most visited cities and has something for everyone - from history to culture, art, grand museums, dazzling architecture, royalty, diversity and irrepressible charm.
Sitting grandly on the banks of the Thames is the Tate Modern, Britain’s national museum of modern and contemporary art. Inside you’ll find temporary exhibitions by top artists from Damien Hirst to Gauguin. To find out more of London’s history take a tour around the Tower of London with one of the Yeoman Warders. Discover its 900 year history as a royal palace, prison, place of execution, arsenal, jewel house and zoo! The London Eye is a major feature of London’s skyline – climb aboard for a breathtaking experience, with unforgettable views of more than 55 of London’s most famous landmarks.
If markets are more your scene then browse the antique stalls on Portobello Road, or taste a range of mouth-wateringly fresh food at Borough market.
To recharge your batteries and take a break from the city, visit one of the many beautiful parks in the centre of London including Hyde Park, Green Park and St James's Park.
There are so many exciting things to do and famous sights to see that you’ll never get tired of this incredible city.
- Three bedrooms, sleeping six guests, all en suite
- Spacious living and entertaining area with river and cityscape views
- Large balcony overlooking the River Thames and Shakespeare's Globe
- 24 hour doorman to the apartment building
- Fantastic location to explore the sights of London
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen
- 190 square metres
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and Apple TV, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- iPad 2, printer and wi-fi internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair