The Address, Dubai, UAE
Stunning views of the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountains.
PERFECT FOR: City
30 minutes - Dubai International Airport
The Address in Downtown Dubai is the location of the City Collection's luxurious apartment in this extraordinary city. The apartment has the world's tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, and the stunning Dubai Fountain on its doorstep and is flanked by The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment centre.
Members can enjoy the nightly spectacle of the Dubai Fountains shooting water 150 metres high accompanied by a mesmerising performance of light and music from the privacy of their own balcony.
Members will benefit from all of The Address's five-star facilities including a luxury spa, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, a chilled infinity pool and seven restaurants and lounges.
Located only 30 minutes from the airport, The Address is also the perfect stop-over destination for Members flying east to west to stay in Southbank, London or flying west to east to stay in Trillium, Singapore.
Dubai is a Middle East metropolis built on a desert; a city of superlatives; the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest all reside here. The city is a myriad of shopping malls, flamboyant hotels, a dizzying array of dining options and hip clubs and bars. If that wasn't enough then it also built an enormous water park and an indoor ski slope!
Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events, or just relaxing in the winter sun.
The Burj Khalifa, at 828 metres and 160 floors, is the world's tallest structure by a long shot, over 300m taller than the previous contender in Taipei.
Dubai is practically synonymous with shopping and is home to the Dubai Mall, currently the largest mall in the world with over 1,200 shops of brand names from all over the world.
- Two bedrooms, sleeping four guests, both en suite
- 147 square metres and 25 square metre balcony
- Balcony with stunning views of the Dubai Fountains and Burj Khalifa
- Interior design has been featured in Dubai design magazines
- Walking distance to the Dubai Mall
- Facilities within the apartment building include a business centre, spa, hair salon, fitness centre, chilled pools and seven restaurants and lounges
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and Apple TV, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- iPad 2, printer and wi-fi internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair