La Pleta, Santanyi, Majorca
A traditional and characterful Majorcan stone villa enjoying stunning views over the coastline to the Mediterranean.
45 minutes - Palma Airport
Everything you could possibly ask for in a Mediterranean holiday.
La Pleta enjoys a grand-sized pool, an all-weather tennis court and a covered terrace and pergola for outdoor eating with a wonderful view over the coast to the sea.
Inside features a light and airy sitting room with a feature fireplace, a galleried landing hung with
The villa is situated in a peaceful position in the countryside, but only 15 minutes from a number of beautiful beaches and only minutes from the cafés, markets, and local colour of historic Santanyi.
Plenty to do if you're feeling energetic, plenty of space and serenity if you want to relax.
Majorca is the largest of the four Balearic Islands off the east coast of mainland Spain. Enjoying warm summers and mild winters, the island is a popular destination all year round.
The area around La Pleta is like the Mediterranean in miniature. Lovely white beaches to enjoy, pretty seaside harbours to visit, and enchanting historic villages to explore.
As you'd expect the local fish and seafood are particularly special, but you can also try the grimalt cheeses, cocarrois pasties, pa'amb oli Majorcan bread, and the local paella made with noodles rather than rice. And for breakfast do
Santanyi is home to some of the best beaches in Majorca. The town also hosts one of Majorca's liveliest and colourful markets where Members can buy fresh local produce or crafts. There are plenty of delicious restaurants and cafes nearby to ensure you have a lovely day wandering the roads of this charming town.
- Five bedrooms, sleeping ten
- Sun terrace with a fabulous view off the master bedroom
- Beautiful landscaped Mediterranean gardens
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Air conditioning
- 10m x 5m pool surrounded by extensive terraces
- Tennis court
- Gated property
- Internal Area 270 square metres
- Grounds 15,600 square metres
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and DVD player, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A DVD film library, paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Laptop, printer and wi-fi internet
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cots, highchairs and Safety Turtle pool alarm system