Banyan Tree Angsana Velavaru, Maldives
From the hammock net to the sea pool to the floating pontoon, bring your long-awaited Maldives dreams to life.
40 minutes via seaplane - Male International Airport
Imagine arriving in a seaplane on a speck of land that emerges from miles and miles of cobalt blue water. At Angsana Velavaru, you will wake up to the adventures of a tropical island. The resort is located in a picturesque lagoon in the pristine South Nilandhe Atoll.
The Two-Bedroom Sanctuary InOcean Villa is perfect for families and groups, offering a
Holiday in the Maldives with pure pleasure with every amenity at hand and a personal villa host to look after you and your guests.
This property is made available to Members of The Hideaways Club through a reciprocal use agreement.
‘Velavaru’ means ‘turtle island’ in Dhivehi, the national language of Maldives. Stay in a resort where you experience marine life at your doorstep.
Get an adrenaline rush with water sport activities - snorkelling, diving and night fishing. Go island hopping, explore an uninhabited island or enjoy a private sunset cruise. Stay back and unwind at the resort with a cocktail at the oceanfront or get a massage at the rooftop spa.
- Two bedrooms, sleeping four guests
- A king sized bed in the master bedroom and twin beds in the second bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Sun loungers in a private garden
- 27 square-metre private plunge pool
- Wooden deck leading onto the beach and blue lagoon
- Television and CD players in every room
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Four restaurants and bar on the resort
- Kids club
- Water sports centre
- Dive centre