Calle Princesa, Barcelona, Spain
Located within the popular El Born quarter of Barcelona, this stunning apartment enjoys impressive panoramic views over the Parc de la Ciutadella.
30 minutes - Barcelona Airport
Calle Princesa is a stylish, spacious two bedroom apartment offering the perfect location for excellent shopping, superb restaurants and easy access to Barcelona's cultural hot spots.
Enjoy the Spanish way of life in this fashionable neighbourhood while relishing the privacy and comfort of your own apartment. El Born is a picturesque and cultural part of the city with a vibrant café culture and bar scene.
A short distance further on, you will find Barcelona’s fabulous beaches and marina development, boasting an array of fantastic entertainment options.
Described as ‘the city of endless choice’ Barcelona is just that, where anything and everything is possible. A bubbling hot-pot of city culture, landmarked and encapsulated by Gaudi’s architectural styling. The delightfully festive and eccentric excesses of the Catalonians set a vibrant scene against the calming backdrop of the sand and sea.
From humble beginnings, Barcelona has grown to become one of the world’s leading tourist,
The warm dry summer will tempt you towards the beach, where the sun will soak into your skin by day and Catalonian festivities will enchant you by night.
- Two spacious bedrooms plus a study with a sofa bed, sleeping six guests in total
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- 160 sq metres
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and DVD player, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A DVD film library, paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Laptop, printer and wi-fi internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair