Villa la Colline, Cote d'Azur, France
Villa la Colline is an impressive Provençal villa overlooking the charming medieval village of La Garde Freinet.
60 minutes - Nice Airport
Villa la Colline reflects the typical elegance and style of the Cote d'Azur region. The spacious four bedroom interior is complemented by a stunning pool and mature garden positioned to catch the best of the Southern exposure and the views over the area's beautiful countryside.
The outside terrace is ideal for dining al fresco on the local speciality dishes during the long
The garden benefits from views over the picturesque medieval village of La Garde Freinet which remains teeming with authentic charm. The winding streets guide visitors past old cork factories and an olive mill that once sustained the village a hundred years ago.
The small village of La Garde Freinet has a history dating back to the thirteenth century. Today, windy roads and alleyways lead visitors to medieval squares and fountains, perfect for exploring the day away in this charming village, or seek out one of the wonderful local restaurants serving traditional and delicious French cuisine.
The ruins of the Fort Freinet sits on the rocky peaks just above the village and continue to astound with its extraordinary vistas and panoramic views.
St. Tropez is only 20 km away, making it a wonderful destination for a day trip. Indulge in a little retail therapy or enjoy a drink in one of the waterfront cafes. The town is bursting with luxury stores and chic restaurants. Stay for the evening and dine in one of St. Tropez's gourmet restaurants or hit the superb nightlife for which the town is famous.
- Four bedrooms, sleeping eight, all with en suite bedrooms
- Two bedrooms on the lower ground floor, one bedroom on the ground floor and the master bedroom on the first floor
- Large master bedroom with walk in closet, en suite bathroom and private terraces
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Large living area with wood burning fire
- Outside terrace ideal for al fresco dining
- Stunning10m x 5m swimming pool
- External lighting to the terraces and pool
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and DVD player, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A DVD film library, paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Laptop, printer and internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cots, highchairs and Safety Turtle pool alarm system