101 Hotel (HotelSwaps)
101 Hotel is undeniably cool. For Iceland's foremost foray into the realm of design-led hotels, owner and designer Ingibjörg S. Pálmadóttir, who has used modern lines, local artwork, and a palette of black, grey, and white to convey pure Nordic coolness. The spare, glossy, and masculine bar's style is an innovative mixture of Chinese lacquered tables, wooden blocks, and Edwardian chairs. It's a contrast to the restaurant's ladylike atmosphere, where a white dimpled mural runs alongside the glass roof, while guests can perch on iconic Eros chairs. Throughout the public areas, monochromatic design and clear lines showcase the hotel's collection of art by Icelandic artists.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest Member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.
The former 1930s office building is now Reykjavik’s casual-chic lightning rod, striking Iceland's new appeal to world travelers.
- City Collection
- Partner property
- 1 Bedrooms / Sleeps 2
- Transfer: Keflavík International Airport (RKV), 48 min drive
- Great For: City Break
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Steam room