La Bandita Townhouse (HotelSwaps)
La Bandita Townhouse, member of Design Hotels, is a 12-room luxury boutique hotel tucked inside the historic center of Pienza, a tiny Renaissance jewel of a village in southern Tuscany. The hotel is housed in a converted Palazzo-style 500-year old convent. The Townhouse Caffe is the hotel's small restaurant, serving Tuscan specialties featuring locally sourced fresh ingredients.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest Member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.
Set in Pienza, the heart of Tuscany, is the ideal base to explore the surrounding towns and villages where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape and pace of country life.
- City Collection
- Partner property
- 1 Bedrooms / Sleeps 2
- Transfer: From Florence Airport - 90 minutes
From Leonardo da Vinci International Airport - 120 minutes
- Great For: Country retreat / Wine
- One bedroom
- High ceilings and luxury fixtures
- Air conditioning
- Large open library with an honor bar
- Private walled medieval garden
- Hotel restaurant serving Tuscan specialties featuring locally sourced fresh ingredients