Nobis Hotel Copenhagen
Bringing the Nobis magic to the midst of the Danish capital, the hotel is starchitect Gert Wingårdh's "updated take on Le Corbusier. Danish classicism, which this building is a fine example of, is something special-more sophisticated, more stripped down than in Sweden," he says.
The historic landmark building on Niels Brocks Gade has been transformed into a cutting-edge contemporary luxury hotel-one where, like its Stockholm predecessor, food plays a central role. The restaurant, which takes liberty with design styles from the 20th-century, borrows from the best of Nordic culinary traditions and serves up modern seasonal cuisine.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred
hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually
respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take
up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.