Casa Paradiso is located on the eastern shore of Lake Maggiore in Cerro di Laveno, a charming town with a picturesque cobblestone centre and striking views of the lake and the mountains beyond.
Hop on the cableway to Monte Sasso del Ferro for leisurely strolls through the valley woods and enjoy the spectacular views. Laveno-Mombello is a short drive away where you'll find Michelin-starred restaurants and delicious pizzerias.
This five-bedroom contemporary villa offers peaceful surroundings to simply relax by the pool while the kids take full advantage of the swing set in the spacious gardens.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Milan Malpensa Airport - 50 minutes
From Linate Airport - 90 minutes
- Great For: Country retreat/ water sports/ Outdoor activities /
- Five large bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Stunning heated swimming pool overlooking the lake and mountains
- Private upstairs bar area to entertain friends and family
- Spectacular floor-to-ceiling lake views from the open plan living areas
- Molten Brown toiletries
- Playroom and office
- Unrestricted views of Lake Maggiore from the outdoor pool and garden area
- 5-minute drive to the lake access, shops and restaurants
- Audio-visual equipment, with a flat-screen HD TV, Sonos music system and PlayStation 4
- Local Internet
Casa Paradiso is located in the picturesque Cerro di Laveno, in the Italian region of Lombardy. Cerro di Laveno has spectacular views, beautiful cobblestone streets with easy access to the snow-capped mountains. Cerro di Laveno is also just a train ride away from the bustling city of Milan. As the tourism capital of the eastern shore of Lake Maggiore, its marina is one of the most important in the region, connecting the little town to many important destinations in the vicinity. Laveno is a gorgeous town, with endless activities to indulge in while on holiday.