Chalet Etoile is ideally located in the hamlet of Les Clèves, just above Haute Nendaz. In winter you can ski in and ski out from your own front door; in summer you have direct access to one of the sunniest and prettiest corners of Switzerland.
What skiers will no doubt appreciate more than anything is the chalet's close proximity to the slopes, being just moments from Nendaz's Tracouet gondola via a short blue/red run. From the top of the gondola there is access to the whole of the 4 Valleys: you can ski across to Verbier for lunch, for instance, and be back at the chalet in time for afternoon tea.
For non-skiers, there are marked snowshoe walks that will take you through some magical winter wonderlands. Note that during the ski season, there is no vehicle access across the slope to the chalet, so a skidoo transfer service is provided on arrival and departure.
The chalet is equally well placed for summer visitors, with superb access to more than 250km of marked foot paths and 200km of varied mountain bike itineraries.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 9
- Transfer: From Sion Airport - 20 minutes
From Geneva Airport - 120 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Golf / Mountains / Skiing
- Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Fabulous views from the balcony where the hot tub is located
- Open staircase and contemporary ﬁreplace
- Underﬂoor heating
- Four bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Separate TV and games room
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- In-house catering available
Nendaz sits on a sunny terrace in Switzerland's 4 Valleys ski region. The resort has grown up around a traditional Swiss village of timbered houses and ancient barns, and retains a genuine mountain ambience. With easy access to more than 412km of pistes, this is the perfect resort for winter sports enthusiasts of all abilities. But it isn't only snow bunnies who are well catered for. The region is also extraordinarily beautiful and when the snow gives way to a carpet of Alpine flowers, Nendaz becomes an ideal base for hiking, biking and other mountain pursuits.