Chalet Petit Bechard
Modern yet classically designed and situated in the picturesque hamlet of Les Houches, just outside the centre of Chamonix, Chalet Petit Bechard is a winter sports wonderland during the ski season.
Set over three floors, this newly-built 4-bedroom all ensuite chalet is designed in classic chalet style with beautiful exposed wooden beams and panels. The first floor includes a large living room with a fireplace, a dining area accommodating ten guests and a fully equipped kitchen - all with access to a large terrace and balcony with breath-taking views of Mont Blanc.
The chalet also has underfloor heating, an electric shoe dryer in the ski room and a jacuzzi as well as private garage parking for 3 cars. Your chalet in Les Houches is private and well connected by local transport, only a few minutes away from the golf course and its own ski area.
- Classic Collection
- Leased property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Geneva Airport - 75 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Golf / Mountains / Skiing
- Private hamlet with breathaking views
- Four en-suite bedrooms including a bespoke bunk room for four
- Games room
- Electric shoe dryer and Ski room
- Garage parking for three cars
- Recommend a 4 x 4 vehicle for access, however winter tyres and snow chains essential
- In-house catering
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Garden and Balcony
As the mountaineering capital of Europe, skiing is taken seriously at Chamonix. The slopes at the all-year round resort offers some of the most exhilarating off-piste escapades for experienced skiers, with the 20km run starting on the Géant glacier providing stunning panoramic views of the Matterhorn, the Western Alps and across the Pont Helbronner to Italy.