Erosantorini may look like the very image of a Greek island resort but come closer and you'll find a world of unexpected details that make a bold statement in the luxury arena. Designed by Milan-based designer Paola Navone, the estate is awash in a palette of mainly whites and grays, with her trademark jolt of the unexpected coming in many forms, including painted carpets on a concrete deck next to an infinity pool that cascades over three levels. A rarity on Greek islands, Erosantorini-conceived and created by Athens-based x2 Architecture-is open year-round and hence guests discover dramatic floating fireplaces, heated flooring, and heated outdoor Jacuzzis; the property is also augmented by a rare, underground sound system.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest Member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.