Chalet Les Roches
This bright and spacious chalet with all natural furnishings, exposed wood beams and charming wood details throughout is ideal for family holidays and larger groups. Equipped to accommodate up to ten guests, Chalet Les Roches boasts four generous-sized bedrooms, all which with enjoy en-suite facilities.
The second floor features a large living room with an open plan dining/kitchen area with a worktop island and a double oven - perfect for family dinners. There is also an additional reception area on the third floor which would make a great play area for the children.
Outside you will find a 10-person Jacuzzi - ideal for relaxing while taking in the breath-taking mountain views - while inside, a 5-person sauna is waiting to warm you up after a day of winter sports.
Its enviable location means that the chalet is easily accessible by car and only a three-minute drive from the nearest Ski Lifts. The town's popular restaurants and centre are a short walk away.
- Classic Collection
- Leased property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Sion Airport - 30 minutes
From Geneva Airport - 120 minutes
- Great For: adventure / golf / mountains / skiing / Snow boarding
- Ski Room with heated boot racks & a place for skis
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and drying rack
- Extra freezer in the Laundry Room
- Sonos Speaker system in every room including the bathrooms
- Full HD TV in every bedroom with Netflix built in
- Big kitchen/ dining room open plan feel with a double oven
- Parking space for four cars (2 protected in the garage & 2 outside)
- Separate shower/ bathroom for the Sauna
- 5-person built-in Sauna
- Feuerstein Essentials hand soap and body wash
- 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi
- 2 reception rooms (one can be used as a children's play room)
- Close to town and the restaurants ( steep hill )
- Car required ( winter tyres essential )
- 3-minute drive from Ski lifts (including parking there)
- 6-minute drive from Chalet Gingembre and Etoile
Nendaz sits on a sunny terrace in Switzerland's 4 Valleys ski region. The resort has grown up around a traditional Swiss village of timbered houses and ancient barns, and retains a genuine mountain ambience. With easy access to more than 412km of pistes, this is the perfect resort for winter sports enthusiasts of all abilities. But it isn't only snow bunnies who are well catered for. The region is also extraordinarily beautiful and when the snow gives way to a carpet of Alpine flowers, Nendaz becomes an ideal base for hiking, biking and other mountain pursuits.