Peninsula Papagayo (Exclusive Resorts)
Nestled on the Pacific coast hillside, these 21 Costa Rican villas overlook the Bahia de Culebra and the Pacific Ocean beyond. Its jagged peninsula stretches out into the warm waters of the Golfo de Papagayo. The members-only resort Poro Poro, Prieta Beach Club & Spa, a golf course, and a tennis complex are all a mere stone's throw away.
Each luxury villa is built in contemporary Costa Rican style, with solid teak flooring and timber roofs held upright by tree trunks. It's arranged in typical courtyard style around an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Inside, the décor is crafted in indigenous wood and stone. Sliding glass doors create a subtle transition between the indoor living space and the outdoor terrace. Watch the sunsets over the Pacific while monkeys swing by through the canopy of trees, then take one of the golf carts provided to you during your stay and explore the members-only Poro Poro resort, which is equipped with a clubhouse, a beach, an 80-foot infinity pool and more.
Should your inner explorer call during your stay in your luxury home in Costa Rica, there's plenty to do: set sail from the world-class marina and yacht club. Zip line through the jungle treetops amid the monkeys. Raft the Rio Corbici. Paddle through the nearby sea caves in search of tortoises. Surf Ollie's Point. Or tee off from the Arnold Palmer Signature golf course. Here, it's easy to lose yourself in the pura vida spirit and meander wherever your wanderlust takes you.
- Classic Collection
- Partner property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport - 40 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Golf / Beach / Spa
- 4,000+ sq ft
- Four bedrooms
- Private infinity edge pools
- Private hot tubs (in most residences)
- Stunning ocean and canopy views
- Dual master suites
- Luxurious ensuite baths with outdoor showers
- Golf cart for use within Poro Poro
- Access to members only clubhouse—featuring a fitness center, game room, beach access and more—as well as the Peninsula Papagayo Golf Club and Tennis Complex and the La Prieta Beach Club and Spa