Newport Beach, California (Exclusive Resorts)
The perfect second homes in Newport Beach
These six luxury villas at the Resort at Pelican Hill are set in a quaint seaside village coloured by coastal glitz, and are some truly stunning examples of the very best Newport Beach luxury real estate.
Go surfing at Crystal Cove Beach surrounded by stretches of sand, tide pools and wooded canyons. Practice your swing on 54 holes of golf designed by Tom Fazio. Book in a couples massage at the glorious spa at Pelican Hill. Unwind at the dramatic, circular Coliseum Pool.
There are plenty of other things to explore and experience during a stay in your luxury home in Newport Beach, California. Head to the Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve where you can hike or bike the trails through lush grasslands and coastal sage scrub while endangered species of birds fly overhead. Or explore the area on a kayak, canoe or electric-boat tour.
Cruise Newport Harbour at sunset in an easily operated Duffy Electric Boat-and take along a gourmet picnic. Scoop up the family and go on an exciting whale-watching cruise from Newport Beach where you'll encounter giant blue, minke, grey, finback and humpback whales along with other marine life.
Then head back to your villa and revel in hiding away at one of North America's most acclaimed coastal retreats.
- Classic Collection
- Partner property
- 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
- Transfer: From John Wayne / Orange County Airport - 15 minutes
From Los Angeles International Airport - 45 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Spa / Golf
- Three bedrooms
- Named the #1 Resort in the United States by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler
- The Five-Star rated Spa at Pelican Hill
- Two Fazio-designed golf courses
- The Coliseum Pool, the larges circular pool in the country
- Incredible dining, shopping and resort amenities
- Ideal location between Laguna Beach and Newport Beach