Amid the tropical jungles and Mayan ruins of Mexico's Caribbean coastline, Tulum Treehouse elevates guests to a lofty location in the canopy while putting them just a short jaunt from the heart of Yucatán Peninsula's most en-vogue destination.
Set along a beach road near the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, this private residence is a collective effort between international designers, local artisans, and the Tulum-based Co-Lab Design Office, who put sustainability above all else to create a five-bedroom, full-service jungle escape.
The white concrete structure seems to merge with its surroundings through private terraces and outdoor dining spaces, all outfitted with upcycled carpentry, Oaxacan ceramics, handmade bejuco baskets, and locally sourced textiles.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest Member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.