This four-bedroom Club home in Crete is located in the pretty seaside village of Elounda - generally regarded as the most prestigious address on the island.
Villa Anatoli enjoys an elevated and private position with panoramic views over the gulf of Elounda and the well‐known Spinalonga Island - the setting for the 2005 novel The Island by Victoria Hislop.
The nearest resorts to the villa are Blue Palace, Elounda Bay Palace, Elounda Beach and Elounda Mare.
Many excellent tavernas are within easy reach of the villa by car - Elounda being only 1.5km away and the town of Agios Nikolaos a 15-minute drive. The blue flag beaches of Elounda and Plaka are also close by.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Heraklion Airport - 60 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Tennis / Culture
- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool (non-heated)
- Tennis court
- Views across Elounda Bay to Spinalonga Island
- Separate games room and kids’ TV area
- High Speed Internet and Mesh Wi-Fi
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Baby cots and highchairs available
- L'Occitane en Provence toiletries
Absolutely FANTASTIC in every respect. Eleni is just such a wonderful host - so convivial and joyous and knowledgeable and helpful. Great place to holiday, with a view to die for!
A small fishing town on the northern coast of Crete, Elounda is
a seaside retreat with a colourful harbour where fishing boats come
and go. Take a dip in the turquoise ocean or soak up the sun while
admiring views of neighbouring Spinalonga Island. Packed with
tavernas and bars, there's plenty to do in Elounda. If you want
even more action, buzzing Agios Nikolaos is a short drive
Elounda has been the playground of Greece's high fliers since the 60s. Now, it's become a firm favourite of the rich and famous, including Leonardo di Caprio, Lady Gaga and the royal family of Saudi Arabia.