With views of the resort's world-famous Valderrama championship golf course, Villa Dorada is a spacious and beautifully appointed property, built in traditional Andalucian style, with a colonnaded wraparound terrace and barrel-tiled roofs.
Inside, an impressive and graceful interior combines traditional grandeur with rich, contemporary finishes. A sweeping double-height staircase rises from a tiled hallway, while the spacious bedrooms, each furnished in contemporary style combine even more traditional Spanish design elements and colours.
Outside, there are landscaped gardens dotted with elegant palm trees and a beautiful pool with views across the surrounding golf courses.
The design of the resort has been crucial to its success: avenues of palm and conifer trees provide privacy and seclusion, while superb facilities offer endless entertainment. It's easy to see why some of the most affluent and powerful Spanish families have summer homes in Sotogrande.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Gibraltar Airport - 30 minutes
From Malaga Airport - 80 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Golf
- Located on the exclusive Sotogrande resort
- Gated property
- Covered terraces with outdoor dining and seating areas
- Mature landscaped gardens and lawns with a feature pergola
- Stunning heated inﬁnity swimming pool
- Lounge with large feature ﬁreplace and study
- Games room with a selection of toys and games including a table tennis table
- Master bedroom with its own terrace
- Five large bedrooms, sleeping 10, all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms and four feature walk in wardrobes/dressing areas
- Premium range amenities
- Air-conditioning and central heating throughout
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and Playstation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
Undoubtedly an amazing experience. We had stayed here three years ago, found the Club Home upgraded this time and very well maintained. Mercedes pampered us, we felt completely at home with the cheerful and friendly Property Manager that she is. Restaurant bookings and her recommendations were impeccable.
Located in the Andalucian region of Spain, Sotogrande is the largest and most prestigious resort and residential development in southern Europe. Spanning 4,400 acres from the coast of the Mediterranean into the foothills of Sierra Almenara, this beautiful resort offers views toward the Rock of Gibraltar and Morocco, and back across the hills and cork forests inland.