Villa Layan is a stylish four-bedroom property, set in tropical gardens in an exclusive gated community on the Layan Peninsula.
The villa follows the Thai tradition for inside-outside living, its interior spaces merging seamlessly with the exterior. Outside, furniture is chic and contemporary; inside, it's more traditional, with carved rosewood cabinets and chunky tables. Scattered around the villa are Buddha images and sculptures, some traditional, others rather less so, including the large abstract portrait in the living area.
Outside, the mature garden is decorated with traditional Thai statue and ornaments, including a procession of quirky little stone Buddhist monks across the lawn.
This home is a perfect hub for exploring the beauty of Phuket, and it offers easy access to tranquil Layan Beach and its restaurants and bars. The exclusive Laguna Resort development, with a number of luxury hotels, spas, restaurants and sports facilities, including Phuket's leading resort golf course, is just five minutes away.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Phuket Airport - 15 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Beach / Golf / Diving
- Four spacious en-suite bedrooms, sleeping 8 guests.
- Stylishly decorated living and dining area which opens up on to the pool sun deck creating a huge open living space
- Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- External entertainment area with dining table, barbecue and bar
- Pool (non-heated) with surrounding sun deck set in the expansive mature gardens
- Gated entrance
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and Nintendo Wii game console
- iPad, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- Selection of luxury toiletries
- Baby cots and highchairs
- Air conditioning
- In-house catering and cleaning staff available
Northwest Phuket - Villa Layan
Sheltered by the tiny island of Koh Kala, Layan is a favourite with locals and expats who prefer to sit under one of the shady pine trees bordering the beach, than in a phalanx of sun loungers. Behind the beach there is a small pier where long-tail boats set off up the river to a lagoon north of Koh Kala.