The Greek island of Santorini is famous for its sun-bleached houses, blue-domed churches, narrow streets, and breathtaking views over the expanse of the Aegean Sea. But now that list of superlatives includes a new statement of both luxury and tradition, one that literally hangs from the cliffs of the island's famous caldera.
Overlooking the volcano with stunning views of the island's celebrated sunsets, Vora is a handcrafted new construction of private villas carved into caves and cliffs and suspended high above the sea.
How to book
- Register as a HotelSwaps Guest Member. Make sure to write "THC" in "How did you hear about us?".
- Find the hotel and time you would like to book and check the number of HotelCoins required.
- Contact your Personal Concierge to convert your City Nights or Classic Points to HotelCoins and these will be transferred to your personal guest account on HotelSwaps.
- Complete your reservation on the HotelSwaps website.
- If your dates are not immediately available at your preferred hotel, please send them a reservation request. Hotels usually respond within 2-3 working days however in some cases it may take up to 7 days.
For further information, please click here.