- City Collection
- Leased property
- 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 4
- City Break
- Views of the Spanish Steps from the living room’s Juliet balcony
- Large living area
- Separate dining area
- Air-conditioning and heating throughout
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Flat screen TV, Apple TV, and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music in a pre-programmed iPod
- Two bedrooms, sleeping four guests in total
- Luggage Storage (Mon – Fri: 9:00-13:00, 15:00-19:00; Sat: 9:00-13:00; Sun: Closed)
- One en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom
- Luxury towels and bathrobes
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Kitchen essentials
- Baby cot and highchair
- SuitePad, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Not wheelchair accessible
The apartment's location is unbeatable, everything is just a few steps away yet once you close the door behind you escape the hustle and bustle of busy Rome. Book well in advance to visit "La Pergola" Restaurant - the highest rated restaurant in Italy.
The location of the flat is excellent and you can walk to attractions in Rome, and you are also very close to the shopping areas. Lovely to start your breakfast looking up to the Spanish Steps.
The location of the flat is fantastic.
How to sum up in just a few words a city that was once the capital of the world - and which still offers more ancient monuments, museums, galleries, shops and restaurants than virtually any other capital in the world?
Via Condotti is also a destination in its own right. While millions of tourists descend upon Rome's ancient attractions, this is where the Romans come to indulge their passion for designer labels and upmarket brands.