A magnificent restored farmhouse, Il Bosco overlooks the sprawling Tuscan countryside. The homely façade and rustic interiors vie with the earthy hues of the surrounding land.
On setting foot on the estate in Tuscany, a grand terrace area comes into view, appended to a large ochre house with cornflower blue doors and shutters.
Play a game of table tennis or take a dip in the pool before heading to the terrace for a homemade pizza. Beyond the villa, there are several places nearby worth visiting. Drive to the historical village of Villamagna, owned by the Renaissance dynasty the Medici Family, and sample their famed wine and olive oil.
Further afield, the bustling towns of Pontassieve, Rosano and Bagno have plenty on offer from some of the region's best restaurants and wineries to charming boutiques and souvenir shops - this luxury home in Tuscany is a foodie's paradise.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Florence Airport - 45 minutes
From Pisa Airport - 75 minutes
- Great For: Country Retreat / Golf
- Situated in the heart of an olive grove
- Expansive gardens
- Close proximity to local vineyards
- Loggia with views overlooking the Tuscan hillside
- Outdoor terraces
- Beautiful heated pool set against the hill, with valley views and a poolside bar ( requires step access )
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tablet, printer and Starlink Wi-Fi access and mesh network ( 2022 )
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Five en-suite bedrooms across 3 levels
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Off road access - SUV required
The fantastic service from the Property Managers, Housekeeping Staff, and the immaculate upkeep of the Il Bosco villa just blew us away. Il Bosco was very relaxing and enjoyable. I loved the pool and of course my favourite part was the garden with the fragrance from fresh lavender and jasmine, the mesmerizing scenic beauty...in one word “Beautiful”.
Tuscany - Il Bosco
Il Bosco enjoys a perfect location, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, in the green, rolling hills of Tuscany. All of the great Tuscan towns are within easy reach: medieval San Gimignano with its soaring towers, the pretty walled city of Lucca, and mighty Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance.