Lijiang, China (Banyan Tree)
Banyan Tree Lijiang is located 2,000 metres above sea level and is 40 minutes away from Lijiang airport. It garnered an award for Best Luxury Hotel and Best Spa Resort in China during the 2007 China Hotel Starlight Award ceremony.
This luxury home in Lijiang is 15 minutes from the historical town of Dayan, and basks in the shadow of the magnificently desolate Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
A stay in one of our properties at the Banyan Tree Lijiang is like stepping into fairytale, where quaint bridges arch over neat water canals and cobblestone streets stretch along a wonderful array of architecture. Welcome to Lijiang; Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, Lijiang has been aptly referred to as the Venice of the Orient. Here, ethnic charm meld with living history to awaken your spirit.
- Classic Collection
- Partner property
- 3 Bedrooms / Sleeps 6
- Transfer: From Lijiang Airport - 40 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Country Retreat / Mountains
- Three bedrooms, one double and two twin
- Two bathrooms
- Heated jet pool
- Traditional timber pavilion
- Internet connection, DVD player, mini-stereo system, TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort facilities include yoga, tennis, gym and sauna
- Banyan Tree Spa
- One hour drive from the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain