Santisook is an auspicious name in Thailand, meaning tranquil and peaceful. It also perfectly describes this five-bedroom villa, tucked away in the island's verdant foothills. It shares the large estate with other villas, but mature landscaping ensures that each villa is completely private.
Santisook embraces the Thai inside-outside living aesthetic and, indeed, it can be difficult to know where the interior ends and the exterior begins: the living space flows seamlessly onto a covered terrace which, in turn, opens onto the 60sq m infinity pool. The pool, its edges traced by a delicate line of white pebbles, appears to spill directly into the Andaman Sea.
Two of the villa's bedrooms are located on the first floor, with direct access to the pool terrace; the remainder are on the ground floor and open onto the gardens. All the bedrooms are warm and inviting, with lavish bathrooms, and a selection of contemporary paintings to add a pop of colour.
The villa also benefits from its own private gym and spa.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 14
- Transfer: From Phuket International Airport - 60 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Beach / Golf / Diving
- Four bedrooms and a kids' bunk room with a sofa, sleeping up to 14
- Large open-plan living area leading to an equally large covered outdoor area with views over the inﬁnity pool to Kata Noi Bay
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and Nintendo Wii game console
- iPad, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Games room with pool table
- Private gym and spa
- Table tennis area
- Inﬁnity pool (non-heated) surrounded by a sun deck with views to the Andaman Sea
- Live-in staff (in separate staﬀ quarters) who are available to cook, clean, iron and launder as required
- Internal elevator
- Selection of luxury toiletries
Just back from one of our best holidays ever! What a beautiful villa and what a super location in this amazing private garden with just a few steps down to a gorgeous beach. The team took such good care of us and for a mother of four, this was really vacation in all senses!
Southwest Phuket - Santisook
Phuket is Thailand's largest island and one of the country's most popular destinations. It's often dubbed the Pearl of Andaman, and no wonder: the dense, tropical interior, fringed by white sandy beaches and turquoise waters is extraordinarily beautiful. Packed with all manner of sea- and land-based activities, from snorkeling to elephant trekking, it's also a great place for doing nothing at all.