Villa La Solana
Perched on top of the hills of Es Cubells, Villa la Solana is a magnificent finca that offers the best of both worlds - privacy and easy access to the glorious beaches of the island. Situated safely off the tourist trail, a stay at La Solana allows you to discover the quiet side of Ibiza, marked by small provincial towns, beautiful farmhouses and hidden sandy beaches.
The house, a whitewashed villa with a feature tower, is surrounded by a garden and a large swimming pool with views of the countryside and the Mediterranean sea below.
Walk down to the village and follow a steep road that leads down to Cala des Cubells, a long narrow beach of rock and sand. This is a great spot for snorkelling and there's also a beach bar further down for refreshments. Of course, there is the rest of the island to explore. The southwest and west of the island offers majestic views of the Es Vedra, while the north and east abounds with olive trees, pines and old-world villages where time has stood still.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Ibiza Airport - 20 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Diving
- Superb views from the terrace and pool area
- Large decked outdoor terrace
- Four bedrooms all with spectacular views, three bathrooms
- Fourth bedroom located in the “tower” with roof terrace
- Two further bedrooms on the ﬁrst ﬂoor
- Master suite on ground ﬂoor with access to the terrace and pool area
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Starlink Internet and Mesh Wi-Fi
- Separate fully ﬁtted kitchen
- Kitchen essentials
- Baby cots and highchairs
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and Playstation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Premium range amenities
Villa La Solana in Ibiza is outstanding in every sense. The location is great, as it provides privacy and fabulous views, and there is accessibility to St. Josef as a fabulous local village for dining and services, while being only a few minutes away from some of the best beaches, the hotels and the town.
Ibiza is the Ballearic's party island, known for its nightclubs and electronic dance music. What is less known is that the island has an astonishingly beautiful coastline, with more than 50 white sand beaches, and dozens of hidden coves.
It's also a great place for glamorous hotels and chic new restaurants, though scattered across the island you'll find tiny, white-washed villages like Es Cubells, where little has changed for hundreds of years.