Bordered by a stone wall gate, Villa Marianne, is surrounded by a sprawling garden strewn with fruit orchards, cypress trees and weeping willows.
Light and airy, the Provençal farmhouse has an impossing façade, light blue shutters and a wisteria-covered pergola for al fresco dining. To the left is a stylish swimming pool attached to its own pool house. The grounds are pristine, perfect for a game of boules under the shade.
Outside the villa is the little village of Mollégès, which sits in the middle of the beautiful Provence in the Alpilles between Cavaillon and St Rémy de Provence. Drive around the surrounding countryside and enjoy the sumptuous views: Provençal country houses, poppies and wild flowers growing on the verges, cypress and plane trees standing tall, with the Alpilles hill as a backdrop.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Marseille Airport - 50 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Golf
- Beautifully restored Provençal style stone surrounded by vines and apple trees
- Surrounded by lavender ﬁelds and olive groves
- Vineyard attached to the property
- Beautiful heated pool with pool house
- Large living room with feature stone ﬁreplace
- Authentic French interior and architecture
- Fully equipped kitchen and large dining room
- Two en-suite bathrooms and one shared bathroom
- L'Occitane en Provence Toiletries
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Electric car charging point (Type 2 socket)
Villa Marianne is an authentically rustic, charming and very private farmhouse villa in a pretty setting in the foothills of Les Alpilles.
If you've heard of Mollégès, it's almost certainly due to the presence of Mas du Capoun, the village's hugely popular fine dining restaurant. But there's more to this charming village than mouthwatering cuisine.