Phuket (Banyan Tree)
The Banyan Tree Phuket
Set on Phuket Island's northwest, Banyan Tree Phuket is a glorious spread of elegant Thai architecture cradled within Laguna Phuket's exclusive community.
Laguna Phuket is a 400-hectare former abandoned tin mining site and includes 3km of sandy shores tilted on the great Andaman. It is home to more than 30 restaurants and bars and offers free use of inter-resort transportation by shuttle vehicle or lagoon boat.
Nestled amongst fresh greenery and rustling tropical trees, the resort is made up of low-rise buildings furnished with Thai-inspired décor in natural materials such as rattan and bamboo, with beautiful stone paths outside and surrounding lakes and lagoons.
Each of the 32 villas comes with an outdoor jet pool and sunken bath. Outside, there's a golf course set against the glorious backdrop of sea and mountains. Designed by Max Wexler and David Abell, the 18-hole, par-71 course offers a spectacular display of scenic lagoons, coconut groves and waving fairways. For sun worshippers, the Andaman Sea Beach provides the perfect setting for a sunrise jog or just soaking in the sun. Beach services include individual cushions, beach bag with towels, water and peppermint spray and cold towel service. There are also tennis courts, a Turtle Club for kids and an award-winning spa.
Whip up gourmet cuisine from scratch and enjoy a creative session with one of the resort's chefs. Receive a certificate as a memento of your time spent in an authentic Thai cooking class.
Step aboard the "Sanya Rak or promise of love," a traditional long tail dining boat. Savour fine Thai cuisine prepared right in front of you as the sun sets over your lagoon cruise and dusk paves the way for a starlit sky.
- Classic Collection
- Partner property
- 2 Bedrooms / Sleeps 4
- Transfer: From Phuket International Airport - 30 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Beach
- 1,500 sq mtrs, including garden and pools
- Two bedrooms, sleeping four, two bathrooms
- Personal Villa Host Service (24 hours)
- The master bedroom is within a floating full length glass windowed bedroom pavilion surrounded by the private wading pool
- Indoor open-air living/dining space
- Full-length glass windows in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sun loungers surrounded by tropical garden
- Dining patio poolside
- Thai sala
- 4 x 15 m outdoor private pool and its immersed crystal jet pool
- Private Landscaped Garden
- Outdoor shower
- Steam room