Kalkan View is a chic, modern villa located within an exclusive development in the Kalamar area of Kalkan. Bright, open rooms with marble-tiled floors lead out onto sun-drenched balconies, and a rooftop terrace, perfect for sunbathing or watching the sunset.
The villa also benefits from a stylish infinity pool, edged by a sun-drenched terrace. There's a cabana to lounge in with a glass of raki in hand and a playroom complete with a pool table and board games to keep you entertained should you wish to stay in, as well as a large dining terrace with a tiled roof to provide much needed shade in the middle of the day. From here you can pick out the yachts scudding about in the bay below, as well as the two tiny islands, known affectionately as 'Mouse' and 'Snake', that appear to float on the shimmering horizon.
The beaches and beach clubs, plus water sports and boat tours, are all within easy reach, while the historic old town and harbour are just a few minutes' walk away. You certainly won't have trouble finding somewhere to eat - Kalkan is said to have more restaurants and bars per inhabitant than anywhere else on the Turkish coast.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Dalaman Airport - 100 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Diving
- Views of Kalkan and the bay area
- Roof-top terrace which is perfect for sunbathing
- Split-level lounge and dining room leading on to the terraces
- Extensive sun terraces surrounding the property
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and balconies
- Stunning heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped modern ﬁtted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning and central heating throughout
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Atelier Rebul Toiletries
With its maze of narrow streets and pretty whitewashed houses cascading down to a picturesque harbour, Kalkan is one of the prettiest spots on Turkey's Lycian Coast.
Wherever you go in Kalkan, you'll find a traditional Turkish welcome. As you wander the old town's narrow streets, you will certainly be offered a glass of tea, but for once you can accept it without feeling obliged to buy a kilim. Kalkan also offers an unusually high number of excellent restaurants, many set on roof terraces, with lovely views over Kalkan and the coast.