Situated on the northwest coast of the island of Brac, Sutivan is a peaceful little town with a quaint seaport and a population of just over 700. On the edge of it is Villa Livka, a four-bedroom contemporary white-cube villa with arresting views over the deep blue Adriatic coast.
With direct access to the beach and its own pool, this villa in Brac, Croatia, is the perfect place to soak in the Mediterranean sun without the summer crowds. For those seeking more than just rest and relaxation, the town of Sutivan has plenty on offer from a thriving café culture to a host of activities, including snorkelling, windsurfing, hiking and mountain biking. One of Croatia's most famous beaches, Zlatni Rat Beach is also nearby and ideal for a day in the sun.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Split Airport - 90 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Beach / Country Retreat
- Four large bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms and two with views over the Adriatic coast
- Private terraces on all bedrooms
- Spectacular ﬂoor-to-ceiling sea views from the open plan living areas
- Stunning heated pool overlooking the sea
- Views from the pool terrace over the bay to Split
- Beautiful sun terraces and landscaped gardens
- Outdoor dining and barbecue area
- Fabulous lounge overlooking the pool
- Large open-plan kitchen and dining room
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Molton Brown toiletries
Villa Livka is located on the island of Brac in the peaceful town of Sutivan which has a beautiful harbour and a population of just over 700. Surrounded by olive plantations, vineyards and mandarin fields, Sutivan is one of the warmest places along the Dalmatian coast and boasts a typically Mediterranean climate.