Kalkan Heights is a beautiful four-bedroom villa in the Turkish coastal town of Kalkan. Perched high on a hillside, the villa enjoys peerless views down over Kalkan Bay and the glorious Lycian coast. The historic old town of Kalkan, with its rooftop restaurants and colourful shops, is a 20-minute downhill stroll away.
The villa benefits from a large dining terrace with a tiled roof to provide much needed shade in the middle of the day. From here you can pick out the yachts scudding about in the bay below, as well as the two tiny islands, known affectionately as 'Mouse' and 'Snake', that appear to float on the shimmering horizon.
The beaches and beach clubs, plus water sports and boat tours, are all within easy reach, as are the historic old town and harbour. You certainly won't have trouble finding somewhere to eat - Kalkan is said to have more restaurants and bars per inhabitant than anywhere else on the Turkish coast.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Dalaman Airport - 100 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Diving
- Fabulous views of Kalkan and the bay area
- Large rooftop terrace which is perfect for sunbathing
- Split-level lounge and dining room leading on to the terraces
- Extensive sun terraces surrounding the property
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and balconies with views across the rooftops to the sea
- Stunning heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped modern ﬁtted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air-conditioning and central heating throughout
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Local Internet access
- Atelier Rebul Toiletries
With its maze of narrow streets and pretty whitewashed houses cascading down to a picturesque harbour, Kalkan is one of the prettiest spots on Turkey's Lycian Coast.
Wherever you go in Kalkan, you'll find a traditional Turkish welcome. As you wander the old town's narrow streets, you will certainly be offered a glass of tea, but for once you can accept it without feeling obliged to buy a kilim. Kalkan also offers an unusually high number of excellent restaurants, many set on roof terraces, with lovely views over Kalkan and the coast.