Right in the centre of the Golden Triangle just outside Quinta do Lago estate, this stylish seaside retreat is surrounded by pine woodlands, palm trees and lush greenery. It feels cut off from everyone and everything but in fact, it's only 5km away from the Algarve's famed golden beaches.
The villa, a rustic house painted white with traditional terracotta roof tiles, is large - with five bedrooms, an open-air terrace, a barbeque and its own gym.
What really sets this villa apart is its enviable location within a stone's throw of Quinta do Lago. Here you'll find a five-star hotel and many top-notch restaurants, plus an equestrian centre, 72-holes of championship golf, tennis clubs and an array of water sports. Quinta do Lago also embraces part of the Ria Formosa, a protected nature reserve of lagoons, channels, salt marshes and islands. If you're after peace and quiet, you'll certainly find it here.
We would highly recommend to book all your services and experiences, especially car hire, golf tee time and restaurants as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Faro Airport - 20 minutes
From Lisbon Airport - 150 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Golf
- Gated property
- Outdoor hot tub
- Heated swimming pool with shower
- Paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Air-conditioning and under ﬂoor heating
- Kitchen essentials
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Local Wi-Fi access
- Five large bedrooms, all with their own en-suite bathroom or shower room
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- Premium range amenities
Set among fragrant pine trees, the Algarve's Golden Triangle includes Quinta do Lago, Vale de Lobo and Vilamoura where you can find many top-notch restaurants, championship golf courses, tennis clubs and an array of water sports.