Villa Palmeira is a large, gracious villa with its own private garden, set in a beautiful estate of African pines and orange groves that slope gently down to the sea. The villa overlooks a picturesque landscaped common area with an attractive water feature, beyond which are the facilities and services of the Dunas Douradas resort.
The Portuguese villa, spread over three floors, is furnished in the style of a family home, with plenty of room in which to spread out and relax. Enjoy the villa's private pool offering a chic tiled pool deck with contemporary sun loungers and white parasols. A flight of steps leads down to the beautifully manicured garden.
Dunas Douradas is a small, very private resort, but if you're looking for more activities, nearby Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo both offer a vast number of facilities and services. The nearest beach is a five-minutes walk away or jump in the car and head inland for a tour of an Algarve winery.
We would highly recommend to book all your services and experiences, especially car hire, golf tee time and restaurants in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 5 Bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- Transfer: From Faro Airport - 20 minutes
- Great For: Beach / Golf
- Ideally located on the exclusive Dunas Douradas resort
- Outdoor seating area with barbecue
- Five minute walk to the beach
- External lighting to the terraces and the pool
- Private heated pool with sun terrace
- Large open plan living area
- Garden overlooking a landscaped common area and water feature
- Underﬂoor heating in the bathrooms
- Five spacious bedrooms, sleeping 10, and ﬁve bathrooms
- Premium range amenities
- Games room with pool table
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Local Wi-Fi access
Property is very well-appointed and maintained; excellent interior design. Location is perfect for a stroll to the beach, Vale do Lobo golf courses and tennis.
Location was superb for beach and several restaurants within walking distance. Very central for so many golf courses. Very comfortable villa - has a great ambience.
Set among fragrant pine trees, the Algarve's Golden Triangle includes Quinta do Lago, Vale de Lobo and Vilamoura where you can find many top-notch restaurants, championship golf courses, tennis clubs and an array of water sports.