The Old Mill
The Old Mill is situated on the south-east coast of Sicily between the town of Avola and the city of Noto. This four-bedroom fully restored olive oil mill is surrounded by olive and almond trees in a tranquil and picturesque Sicilian setting. With the nearest beach only a ten-minute drive away, The Old Mill is ideal for both a relaxing country retreat and beach holiday in one location.
During your stay at your Club Home in Sicily, you'll be able to soak up the Sicilian sun by the large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by four hectares of olive groves, almond trees and other typical Italian fruit trees.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Catania–Fontanarossa Airport - 60 Minutes
From Comiso Airport - 90 Minutes
- Great For: Beach / Country Retreat
- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Sofa bed on mezzanine sleeping two
- Large heated outdoor swimming pool
- Four hectares of land
- Air conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Local Internet
- Original olive press mill features
- Sea views from master bedroom balcony
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Outdoor dining area
The Old Mill is located near the small town of Avola in southern Sicily and is just a short drive from beautiful seaside town. With glistening waters and golden sand beaches, Sicily is truly a picturesque destination where you can discover the island's rich history and indulge in authentic Italian cuisine.