The exclusive Arabella Estate, known as 'Arabella', is a gated estate with an 18-hole champion golf course (rated number 2 in South Africa) and a five-star hotel, boasting two fine dining restaurants and a wellness centre and spa. Residents in this Club home have access to all of the estate's facilities and services (fees apply). They also benefit from its spectacular views of the lagoon - the largest natural lagoon in South Africa - and the mountains beyond.
If the estate is dramatic, then so is this contemporary four-bedroom villa. The double-height, open-plan living area overlooks the pool and garden, and features soaring timber ceilings, rustic-chic stone walls and floor-to-ceiling windows. This fabulous space leads onto the pool terrace, where there is another, more casual dining area.
There is a host of things to do in the immediate area, from mountain biking, bird watching and hiking to sailing and trout fishing. This luxury home also offers easy access to all of the must-do sites and activities on the Western Cape - the problem might well be finding time to fit them all in.
- Classic Collection
- Owned property
- 4 Bedrooms / Sleeps 8
- Transfer: From Cape Town International Airport - 60 minutes
- Great For: Adventure / Country Retreat / Golf / Mountains / Diving
- Four bedrooms, sleeping 8, three with their own en-suite bathroom or shower room, and one further shower room
- Large open-plan living and dining area overlooking the pool and garden
- First ﬂoor has a spacious lounge and bar area with access to a terrace and views of the nearby lagoon and mountains
- Large windows make full use of the natural light
- The interiors feature dramatic wooden beamed ceiling and grey stone walls
- Audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and PlayStation 4 game console
- Tablet, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Air conditioning throughout the Villa
- Heated swimming pool, suitable for lap-swimming
- Situated on a gated estate with full-time estate security
One of the most beautiful provinces in South Africa, the Western Cape is a small yet perfectly formed region on the country's southern tip. It lies between the Indian Ocean to the south, and the Atlantic to the west, and offers long stretches of sandy beaches and a sun-drenched hinterland swathed in vineyards, set against a mountainous backdrop.